Wednesday 4 November 2009

This Friday - Live @ Hoxton Underbelly

Hi,

Just had an interesting turn of events. Monto Water Rats, who promote at 229 have asked to relocate the show for this Friday to Hoxton Underbelly, which is at 11 Hoxton Square.

Doors @ 7pm. Stage time: 7:30pm. Nearest tube is Old Street. Liverpool Street is quite close too. FREE ENTRY FOR BoHo BUDDIES. Just ask me.

I agreed to shift it because it sounds like a better place to play. Better profile. More than that, I can also get an unlimited number of BoHo Buddies in for FREE.

You just need to email me at thebohoscarecrow@googlemail.com, or drop me through a message on the myspace (myspace.com/tommatchett)or add yourself to attend the event on Facebook by clicking here.

Hope that you can make it. Also hope that no-one gets confused with the change of venue.

Your friend,

The BoHo Scarecrow

No comments:

Post a Comment